Monday, June 7, 2010

My hopes for You.

To all who comes to this space, here are my hopes for you and your family ...
  • I pray that your intimacy with God will be even closer and that your motivation for doing what you do will be influenced by your conversation with Him rather than the latest fads and programs.
  • You would find a really close friend - someone you can trust to hold you accountable and one who allows you the privilege of genuine honesty.
  • I ask God to remove those roadblocks in your ministry that would prohibit you from finding the fulfillment you desire, and to bring about healing in any relationships around you that cause you to be anxious and fearful.
  • I challenge you to "speak your word with boldness," and I long for you to experience within your labors"miraculous signs and wonders through the name of your holy servant, Jesus" (Acts 4:29,30)
  • I envision you falling in love with your call all over again, and find great satisfaction in a servant/shepherd relationship with the people you minister to. Love them!
  • I beg you to let your own family know how valued they are by you ... and, from time to time, to ask them how they are doing.

"not that we are competent in ourselves to claim anything for ourselves, but our competence comes from God. He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant - not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life." 2 Corinthians 3:5-6

In Jesus name, Amen
Adapted from H.B. London

No comments: