Monday, March 15, 2010

The little grown up girl

Oh, I also need to write this down before I start to forget.
Janice has been such a cutie lately. It feels like overnight that she has transformed from a little baby to a total little girl. Where has all the time gone to? She is so into her make belief. She's been cooking, scooping, feeding herself, us ... she pretends to eat, make us to that and even says "more" as she pretends to eat out of an empty bowl. She reaches for the plastic knife and pretends to cut her cookie before eating and make us drink her imaginary soup, in which she will pretend to "ssssh" as if it was really hot. I wonder where her foodie genes come from?
She is growing up, and I can't believe that I spent an hour playing "masak masak" with her. She was even happy doing it herself when Kel and I were hustling around doing our own stuffs for the afternoon.
She's even been fixing up puzzles by herself and recognising shapes. Felt like yesterday that she was a little baby.

3 comments:

judith said...

so sweet! I wonder when Micah will be like that? Today at the clinic, a little girl took his ball and he went after her and tried to shove her from behind with both hands.Luckily I stopped him. sigh.

c.y said...

hehehehe, it's to show that "He's the boss!" When are we ever going to have a "play date"..... hmmmm

Daphne said...

I'm feeling the exact same way with BOTH Tru & Kirsten right now.. and I'm really missing when they were so baby-ish.

But not missing them enough to have another baby though! haha.