Monday, June 22, 2009

THE time that doesn't wait

I have say this too, Vic ... Time flies. It really does! So much have zoomed by, right before my eyes. And then, I am sinking deeper below waters. Janice is growing up so fast and I have lost tracks of her many "first times". She is so fast that I am having trouble pulling out my camera to even snap a shot. A mother once advised to get a good camera phone, because that's the only thing you can pull out fast enough, such wisdom. I want to blog about many things, but have not even done it, and now i pull open the blog page during lunch, and I can't seem to pen anything down.
Where should I start from? God has been amazingly good. He spoke through the UL getaway we had last weekend. And then there was the Yoghurt Allergy scare from Janice. Then as mentioned by my dear husband, there was the baby dedication yesterday.
Ok, finished my lunch, looks like I have to procrastinate posting again. lol

No comments: