Monday, June 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Darling!

How could I even forget to mention this? My dear husband turned a year older than me a few days ago! We celebrated that day by looking after Janice after her allergic reaction saga, and on the actual day, he ran the whole Life group himself by chairing, worship leading, playing the guitar and teaching. So it was a rush in rush out. And all I could manage was a quick hug and kiss for him. That's one of the things why he is one of my greatest inspirer and encourager. He pushes on no matter what and have never placed himself above us, above his people and ministry too. God has done so much in His life over the years and through Him I have learnt to much too. I am glad I can call this man my husband, lover, and best buddy ever. Happy Birthday.
By the way, I wasn't that bad, thank goodness I managed a little surprise for him before all the saga, 2 days before his birthday. I baked (after so many months!) chocolate soeffle and it was yum! I forgot the pics tho. :)

No comments: