Saturday, January 31, 2009

Janice my little darling

My dearest little darling, today marks your 3rd month birthday. It has been sometime that we have spent together getting to know more of each other. It seems there is always more to learn and know about you! You are developing each day more and more; more sounds, actions and even demands.
Tonight was a slight scare as you did not fall into your deep sleep after mummy fed you as per the usual nights. But am glad that you are sleeping soundly to your fav music Cannon in D (determined by me) haha. Well, since you don't really have much choice of music right now, I'll call the shots :)
There has been so many nights when i picked you up still in my sleepy mode and I must have scared you with that black face. I kept telling myself it is not easy being you too. And I am still trying to adapt to the fact that I won't have a 6hr sleep for a long time to come. But at the same time still being able to give you the attention and care you deserve in the wee hours of the night. Those are many a times the hardest for me, but in that I am still learning to be patient with different nights that you are going to surprise me with. :)
Regardless of all the lesser sleep and loud cries, I know that you are truly the greatest gift God has ever given and placed in my life. I am still looking forward to the days that I could push you in your pram during my runs and also on the bike with me.
HAPPY 3rd Month Birthday!!!
LOVING YOU LOTS!!!!

No comments: