Saturday, January 31, 2009

3 months ...


Hmm I can't seem to figure out why the photo is rotated this way ....

My little squirmy girl,


You've turned 3 months (13 weeks) as of today and I'm so glad you can be celebrating this with your extended family who loves you to bits. You've grown so much over the past month, the way you respond and babble non stop tickles us. Daddy is definitely enjoying your company since he normally has to work in the weekdays and with this 3 weeks break in Singapore, it's such a great time for us to bond together as a family. Such times are so precious and though daddy and I both agree that we can no longer do what we want to do during holidays (i.e. stay out late with friends, sleep in, shop non stop, eat out at hawker centers all the time etc.) We won't trade off this time spent with you. It has helped us to sort of slow down our agenda for once and just enjoy ourselves being together.


This month I saw how you broke out of your fear. We brought you to a place where you could swim with a little float, especially for young babies. (see picture) You cried when we put you in the tub initially and you clung on to my fingers as if they were your life savers. I even felt bad that I had to put you through such an "ordeal" and just as I was going to give up, you started relaxing and attempted to kick. As you were doing so, you realised that things were ok and before I know it, you were on your own kicking and smiling. When we brought you there again today, you even chuckled and had no fear when we put you in. You're going to grow up to be a little cheeky girl and really playful too.
You've also developed eczema and it was a bad flare up. Thank God for bringing right people to our path and it's under control now with occasional slight flare up. I pray that you'd be completely healed soon.

I love the way you look at us, I love your smiles, your blabbers, your expressiveness. I love it to start the day with your blabbering as our alarm clock (though we'd love you sleeping in more haha). I love you and I thank God all the time to have blessed me with you.
Love Mommy

No comments: