Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Singapore here we come!

In less than 2 sleeps, in fact 48 hrs from now, we'll probably be having teochew muay for supper! Can't wait! Janice will be getting lots of cuddles from her grandparents (which means baby sitting for us, hiak hiak - evil grin :)
Really, since having a baby, I've been missing home so much! It's so great to know that you've got family literally a phone call away, and that Janice is able to be spending her weekends with her grandparents, cousins, uncles and aunties.
I am just bursting with excitment when I am checking in online, it's like ... it's real, it's happening! But on a side note, they actually gave Kel and I separate seats and I will be sitting alone with Janice! I thought I was checking in early but the flight is almost full! man, so kiasu. I'll need to be calling the airline, hopefully we can sit together so that we can share the "embarassment" together when Janice cries loudly. Pray for a good flight!

No comments: