Thursday, August 7, 2008

Elephant Swell

My feet is swelling and oozing out of my (Size 7!) shoes. Kind of look like elephant feet. Swell out of proportion again after leading prayer on Tuesday. Time to be hung upside down. My brain feels like its swelling too from reviewing the policies and procedures I have on hand. And I think I was over stimulated last night just thinking about the getaway this week, the details, the preparation and doing up the teaching. So stimulated that I think i must have tortured my poor tired (plus down with a cough and cold) husband because he tried so hard to stay awake so that I could unload my fast tracked mind to him in hope I can sleep better. It didn't quite work and made him go to sleep while I ended up waking like what seems a thousand times visiting the loo. I think that explains why I feel so tired today. I think Kel's feeling the same. Poor thing.

No comments: