Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Thought Provoking ....

Some thought provoking questions have been posed to me ...

  1. Is your passion to see UQ and its campus ministry still growing strong as before?
    If you believe that God has called you to be in this particular ministry, what are some changes you would like to see in your life to make you more effective?
  2. If you are just hanging in there because there is not one else doing it, what/which ministry would you like to be in?
  3. If this is the ministry that God is calling you to, are you willing to give the next 3 years to it to build it up?

This calls for a time of serious searching and seeking God desperately. I hope my answers to these questions will not be ones that answers for the sake of it but answers that deepen my convictions and spur me to a new level of Faith and drive for the things upon His heart and the things He has called me to.

No comments: