Friday, October 19, 2007

'Viviee'

The flu medication i have been taking for the past week makes me so groggy in the morning as if i have been drugged. I can't seem to open my eyes and when i do i can't focus on a single object. I normally try to wake up my mind first by starting to think of the day and what i need to accomplish. This morning, all I could manage was that I will no longer be able to cuddle my baby (Vikkie affectionately known as Viviee) anymore. She has been part of us for the past 14 years and about 1 month. She was a real baby then, and though she aged over the years, she still is our baby. She left us yesterday morning and my dad was sweet enough to relay the news to Kelvin so that he could break the news to me gently which he did with flowers and my fave cake. I am still unsure how to deal with this lost. God is teaching me how.

No comments: