Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Serving and Pleasing God



2 Quotes I want to share with our readers.

"Ministry is an outflow of our relationship with God" (Author unknown)
"We can't make God love us any more or any lesser, but we sure can PLEASE God" John Bevere

I think these two quotes really spoke to me. I want my life goal to be that of Pleasing God in all that I do. And serving Him is through an outflow of my relationship with God. It all adds up and link up!


But it all starts with our relationship and walk with God. What we understand about God will determine the type of relationship we have with God. I am learning to have the right perspective of Who God is. I have long accepted that His ways are much much higher than mine, but whatever He has revealed in His word is all I need to know. And I'll be satisfied with that.

No comments: