Monday, October 19, 2009

Jotting them down before I forget

I thought I better jot these down before I forget and will be hoping for some peace when Janice's blabbering too much?

Speech Vocabulary
Daddy (daddy's very happy), Mama, more (as in more food) , Ta (aussie way of saying thank you), Tharnk Yu, duck
Act upon instructions
Head, toes, Flying kiss, kiss, cuddle, Stomp your feet, clap, wash your hands, open the window (of the little playhouse), Hi, bye (waving of hands), yes (by nodding your head and flapping the arms at the same time), no (shaking the head) uh oh/oh no (by covering her mouth) twinkle twinkle, head and shoulders song, eetsy bitsy spider....

Can also nod her head when simple questions are asked (mostly pertaining food) and ignore when it's a "no" or "not very interested". Understands what most common objects like ball, milk, duck, cups ...

I think that's all I can remember for now, anyone wants to employ her as an interpreter?

No comments: