Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy 9th month B'day Janice!!

Just the little note to my little darling,

It has been as long as you have been in mummy's tummy! And now you are all grown up (compared to 9 months ago) and learning to crawl, stand and yell. And not to mention how much you love to play with catch with your little rubber balls.
I just love the times when you fall asleep on my shoulder since last week. Just your cutest face with pouting lips when you're rested on my shoulders.
Continue to enjoy your learning process, I am still waiting for the day that you are kicking the soccer ball while I be the goal keeper.

I love you best, I love you most, I love you high, I love you low, I love you deep, I love you wide, I love you, I love you, I love you T.....H.....I.....S M.....U.......C.......H!!!

Daddy

No comments: