Monday, June 29, 2009

Unstoppable Christian Creed

I must first mention that this was quoted from Ps Shirley's Blog. After reading it again and again, I now believe that this should be every Christian's core values. Thus I am making it my cry as well! Take up your role as a responsible Christian and stop blaming others for your own deliberate faults and flaws!
My name is Kelvin
And I am unstoppable
I don’t flirt with or date the church
I’m not infatuated with the church
I have no illusion that the church is perfect

What I have is a commitment to love God’s church
Not just with words but with my hands and feet
I’ll neither point finger nor look further for the answer’s in the mirror

I believe God’s not dead; He’s building the church he died for
A living miracle of a bunch of imperfect people loving imperfect people
I believe God has called us to build this church without walls

My name is Kelvin
I am a living stone of God’s church
And together we are God's unstoppable Church!

No comments: