Friday, June 26, 2009

The King of Pop has Passed on....

Who would have taught that this day would come so suddenly and quickly. One would only imagine that someone that rich and famous would live till a much longer age due to their never ending wealth helping them to get all the medical assistance they can get to live to 250yrs old.
Michael Jackson was due for a come back concert tour in London on July 13 running until March 2010. The shows for his 50 London concerts were sold out within hours of sale! We can see that this man is still very much loved and worshipped by many people, well at least the British we can say. I won't be surprised if people from all over the world brought tickets just to see Michael once more on stage.
Many would quickly say that Michael had lived a colourful life, but some would also say that Michael in his success in his career led to his 'downfall' in life. So who is right and who is wrong? Only the man himself standing before the JUDGE would be able to account for an exciting and entertaining life.
Which leads me to think about my own life, is my life exciting? fruitful? desirable? meaningful?
Well, it will get more exciting along the way, I'd say! More of God, Less of me.....that I say is exciting, fruitful, desirable and meaningful!

No comments: