Monday, June 15, 2009

Kelvin coming out of the closet to blog

Been wanting to do this for a really long time, but just never really got down to doing it. I thought that since my wife was updating our lives, I'll just leave her to that cause she has done such a great job.
But it will not be the same if I did some bits of the blogging myself too. Like tell my wife how much I love and cherish her, and also to personally record down on cyberspace for Janice to remember that her dad loves and is crazy over her too. At the same time, family and friends back home of everywhere else in the world can catch up too. And being on facebook really helps too.
Putting things down here can really help me to remember the great and wonderful things God has blessed our family with as well. So may the blogging begin........

1 comment:

chris said...

ohhh i've been waiting for this moment :)