Saturday, March 7, 2009

Wisdom thoughts??

It's so difficult at times when you want to get everything for your child as long as your pocket allows. Everything that Janice enjoys, is happy having etc, it's just natural to want to get them for her. But it takes so much wisdom to know when to give, and what to give and how much to give. I used to kick a fuss when my parents refrained from meeting my "demands", but now I saw from their perspective how difficult it was to refrain too. I could scrimp and save to calculate the cost of each toilet roll to get the most cost effective brand, but sometimes almost not think twice to get an expensive fisher price toy for Jan. I know I got to learn much more self control especially when she's older. There's so much areas that require wisdom in parenting!

No comments: