Friday, March 20, 2009

Girl'y day out


IMG_1251
Originally uploaded by kelvin and chia yen

Siew Ching, Cheryl and I had a girl'y day out 3 weeks ago (yes I am that back dated with blogging). Found this cafe tucked at the corner of The Barracks, the newly done up place at the Hog''s breath area opposite Caxton. A really nice pretty area and I am still craving for the smoked salmon s'wich I had. I really enjoyed myself catching up with 2 of them, we should do it more often! Girlfriends company is so refreshing! I really appreciate those times of catching up with girl-friends, like a cuppa with Geraldine after sending the girls to child care, a late night ice cream with Sunita lunch with Jos... lunch with Siew Ching and Cheryl ... just help me to remember that I am still "alive" and not just a mother! (if you know what I mean :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I so get you babe....