Tuesday, December 16, 2008

More than blessed ...

I really count myself blessed. More than what I deserve. My mom left 4 days ago, and for the past months she has been around, I have been so well looked after. As of today, I was still eating stuffs that she cooked and prepared, and I only had to cook 1/2 the dinner. Kel, knowing that I will be rather emotional without mom around is trying so hard to support me as much as he can. From taking the evening shifts (like now, so that I can do my stuffs and catch up with some house chores), taking initiative to help out around the house as soon as he gets back from work and even waking up earlier in the morning to go to work so that he can finish earlier to come home. My little darling has also been learning to sleep longer hours at night, and I can really see God's hands upon her life and how He is answering our prayers bit by bit (not always immediately) but at the same time speaking to us, sustaining us.
Now on my own, I am learning to manage the house and look after Janice at the same time. I am still desperately trying to teach Janice how to nap better (without me holding her all the time).

No comments: