Thursday, November 27, 2008

Lest I forget ...

Before I forget Janice's little antics, knowing how fast she's going to grow, I'm going to just jot them down:
  • Likes to poo and pee when diapers are off (she's shot her pee and poo at me a couple of times which shocked me at first because I thought only boys would do that)
  • Like to sleep upright with her head flung backwards (she is almost looking at things upside down); she would yell if we try to put her head back in an upright position. This worries my mom (popo) all the time because she's so afraid that her neck will break.
  • She can fall asleep in a burping position, sitting upright on our laps;

Before I forget how tiny she is now:

  • Weighs about 4.2 kg
  • is about 54cm (hard to measure because of how she'd be squirming)

No comments: