Friday, October 3, 2008

De-cluttering - Completed!

This is my work station at home. I had stacks of "to be filed" items. Bills, Statements, Investments stuffs, medical records etc etc.... Its been stacked up since early this year (that's how backdated) in filing trays and on my desk . I finally got them sorted out and now my Files are bursting and it looks like I need more ring binders. This shall be my nice work station for the next few months since I anticipate myself to be home a lot more with the maternity leave and motherhood! :)
The office desk area was bad initially. Filled with pending stuffs, and paper that fell off my files when we shifted earlier this year. I finally got around to sort them out so that as I go for my leave, the rest of the Admin staff can access to the documents easily and systematically. Accompanied with sneezes (from the massive dust accumulated) and a couple days of sorting, I am pleased to announce that it's finally done.

This was how it looks like in the midst of sorting :(




No comments: