Thursday, September 25, 2008

Random post

Ok this shot was taken about 2 weeks ago, taken @ 33 weeks. Sorry about the lingo pregnant woman speaks in, haha everything is in weeks. Pardon the top I was wearing, I was bursting out of it, but it was way too hot that day.

Things have been great these few days. I was able to focus on God much more and be more effective in the things I am doing. It's wonderful to see the checklist on my outlook decreasing each day, though I seem to be still adding items on the list. I have been starting my days much earlier this week and ending the nights rather late. Though its been tiring, especially towards the end of the night, I tend to get really sore on my back and get really grouchy too. Sorry Kel, it's been the wifey the grouch at night, but those back rubs with baby oil has been fantastic! We have been going for a few sessions breathing class (FOC) and the physio gave really good pointers and techniques for relaxation positions and for husbands to massage their wives. Good stuff![Interestingly, the class has been shrinking and by the time the lass class yesterday, only 3 couples were there and out of that all 3 ladies are Singaporean. We agreed we'll be forming some 'mothers' group thing in future since we're all staying pretty close by]

Mom's help here is just great. Having all my meals and washing and everything taken care is really freeing my brain up. I booked her in for a little pedicure, hopefully she'll enjoy it later :)De-cluttering is almost done. Though there's still some packing I am hoping to do once I start my maternity leave in a few weeks time.

No comments: