Wednesday, September 24, 2008

New official author

Helloo everyone! Let me introduce myself, I am the Aunty of the baby who is going to pop out soon! And since Chiayen is going to be in labour soon (about a month time), she would not be able to blog as often, or even at all for that matter. I have been authorised as the official update person so that ALL YOU READERS, can find out the latest happenings!

For example, when her water bag breaks, her first contraction, WHEN THE BABY IS FINALLY HERE, and confirming that it is a girl, her weight, length, and when you guys can come visit the baby! Definitely not forgetting PICTURES! Hmmm...I wonder if I can give that much details...ANYWAY, I will try my best! I don't know about everyone else, but I am sure one excited aunty!

Now...stay tune!

No comments: