Friday, September 19, 2008

Decluttering


I am such a organised freak. I love to have everything in an absolutely organised manner. Not just organised, it has to be pretty. I awe in shops like Kikki where I wished I lived and worked in such pretty and organised environment (though everything in there is fakely organised. So idealistic in this realistic world). But I have a confession! I have been procrastinating in my filing for ages. I have piles of "organised" looking paper waiting to go into the place where they should belong. In office and at home. And I am totally struggling! I also have the habit of collecting some junks which I always FEAR I need them someday, so each time I spring clean, I kick myself and feel frustrated at myself. So now I am on this motto, I got to learn to declutter and be consistent at my filing! Yikes!

No comments: