Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"Inside News"

Yep, she is still as squirmy as ever. She starts moving when I lie down, sit down at work and even respond whenever I start singing and praising God. She wakes up and starts her move when I chair prayer, or start to speak a little louder (like praying in prayer meetings). She responds when daddy talks to her and does her moves as he talks, massage my tummy and tries to make out her every limb. She seems to squirm and fall asleep after a bedtime story or a bedtime prayer. She weighs about 1.7kg and falls in the 50th percentile (Praise God she is measuring average sized) and her regular position head down with her spine curled along my left belly and her kickings concentrated on my right. She showed us during the scan last week that she is a she :) and was covering her cheeks up, not wanting to expose her full features. Maintain some form of surprise, she must be thinking. (A friend commented how similar she is with me, don't like to be caught on video) Still we caught bits of her chubby cheeks, a lot more baby fats, pouty lips and some hair on her head. Yup that's the "inside news" for now :)

No comments: