Monday, July 14, 2008

On a lighter note :)

The previous post may sound really 'heavy'. But hey, whoever who read it, don't get too worried. I am still ok :) Life's still good and I am enjoying the best part of pregnancy - Bonding with the little one inside. What's better is that Kel is having a great time talking and spending time with the little bub at night too. He read a bedtime story and she kicked and kicked. We caught a show (Get smart) the other night with Rach, totally hilarious and the bub seemed to enjoying herself too. that 2 hrs, she moved non stop and i even managed to feel this little bump as she pressed herself against the surface of my tummy. So ticklish.

Apart from that, i celebrated my 28th Birthday last week and is looking forward to a nice dinner with some of the girls in my unit tonight (can't wait, my tummy's howling and growling). I am putting on weight as predicted by all pregnancy books. I've lost my chin (i think) and the new hair cut is making my face look round. According to some friends, i waddle when i walk and sometimes the pain from my back, pelvis and legs keeps me awake at night.

We've been kept busy trying to source things for the bub (advice given by many moms are to get most things ready now before I get too BIG), shift things around the house to plan for the new arrival and for the next few weeks will be busy with outreach and students' orientation, then our units' getaway. Kel is also kep busy every night trying to get me into comfortable positions, stretching and massaging and getting me my night snacks of mostly milk and on one occasion, slices of cheese cut into heart shapes. Pictures below were taken after my trip to the hospital for the routined check up. Bub is growing well, and heartbeat is as steady as a horse gallop across the field.



No comments: