Thursday, May 1, 2008

Thoughts of the week

I had such a good time this week catching up with all my "non-sheep" JG and leaders. One of the best thing is discipling is seeing how God is always doing something in each persons' life and it's always so exciting and gratifying. I am just so excited because each and every single person I've met this week have just reflected so much growth in their character maturity and their journey with God! Though there were still struggles and challenges, their willingness to continue to seek His face and longing to be led by God more just encouraged so much! Thanks guys (incl. girls), I look forward to meet you all more often and I am looking back at each conversations thinking of how much I have enjoyed each session too! Keep walking and looking ahead, and be found faithful in every single aspect of your life!

No comments: