Thursday, May 1, 2008

grwwl ...

The weather is turning berri cold and dry. And i just couldn't get a proper night's rest because the throat is just so sore. It's so bad that I wake up uncountable times through the night wondering why I have to sleep with my mouth half gapping open thus getting my throat so dry and sore. It has been happening for a few days plus the late nights I have been having and the still throwing up syndromes at night that I finally succembed to taking the day off and just sleep. The sleep still wasn't working well that I had a prayer in the afternoon pleading God to grant me a good sleep so that the headache would at least go away. Praise God it did! Even managed a catching up time with one of my JG and drop in to the supermarket so "cure" my hungry stomach which still hasnt been absorbing food well. I can feel the headache creeping back so i should head to my pillows soon. I am still not getting enough food to tame that growling stomach ...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear that you are pregnant. Congrats! I always thought that the house was amazingly warm compared to the outside. But the big window makes the ensuite very cold. I used to have a heater on. For your throat I suggest something that I do every night in my new place. I drink lots of water and then have a Difflam Lozenge if I get up in the middle of the night.. Raspberry flavour is the best. I also inhale Vicks every nite so that my nose gets unblocked. That way, you dont have to end up breathing through yr mouth. May not work for everyone but def makes it easier. Good luck!!! And take care!