Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Prayer

Remember the note about seeking God and spending time thinking with Him in my previous post? I set aside time and did just that tonight and it's so good. You know God is really keen to communicate with His people! He expanded so much of my thoughts and i feel so refreshed after that. Kel and I have been so busy lately and even when we talk before we sleep, it will be about ministry, house and just some random thoughts about work etc. Just a couple of minutes ago, we suddenly hit on the topic of what God has been speaking to us individually and we were pleasantly surprised that it was on the exact same line of prayer. In fact, God has been tugging my heart in this area and over just the week, praying through almost every single area from personal life to ministry and specific people. I could already sense greater confidence and faith arising. Looking forward to see many breakthroughs around me. I remembered the prophecy given to me few years back about intercession and i am praying that it will be an area i can really grow in. After the short sharing with Kel, i am all the more convinced of what He is doing in our lives. Perhaps this is a season of really growing us to the next point and pray's definitely an essential launching pad. For those reading this, please keep us in prayers too.

No comments: