Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Technology Blues

It's a technology craze era. I don't even know if i can call it technology. It was first friendster, then Blogging. Both of which i was coerce into :) haha not that it wasn't good, blogging especially has benefitted. But now facebook! i could feel my own eyes roll and felt the defeat. I don't think i can cope with something new anymore. Already i feel that a dormant part of my brain has been jerked alive to put online project management in place, working through using softwares instead of the good ole Email. I managed to convince myself it was fun but haha when i first started out, the only thing that appealed to me was changing colors and background of the interface. Through weeks of ploughing, i am starting to enjoy it and see it's potential. Well i motivated myself that the church too has to grow in effectiveness and nothing, not even my square brain should come as a hindrance! Besides, its a wonderful opportunity to 'connect' with the current generation. I should not be backdated right. But it fears me to think what means i would be communicating with my kids in future. Online forums? or further advancements, and that would that have pass. I wouldn't be surprised. I starred at my barely used bound up journal like diaries and appealing white paged notebooks. I felt kinda missing that joy of simply scribbling and jotting, coupling with some drawings and doodling.

No comments: