Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Scary Nightmare

Last night was a night where I was woken up by a scary nightmare. I think it is only wise that I don't describe it fully in this entry. But yeah, bloody scenes of myself. So scary. I got such a scare that I woke up in the middle of the night and it took my awhile before I could get back to sleep. But then after I woke up this morning, I forgot all about it until my wife asked if I had a good rest last night.

Well, somehow the rest was good, I woke up happy and all. And my encouraging, supportive, beautiful, intelligent, godly and sweet wife said: "Its good, at least you know you are on the right track since someone is taking interest in making your sleep less comfortable." After that I thought to myself, am I really on the right track that someone needs to disrupt my journey.

But I guess I am growing and learning more about God and His word. I have never been more consistent in my quiet-time in my life. This time maybe is a chance that God is allowing me to grow in my passion and desire for Him and His word, that no matter how busy I am, I WILL STILL NEED HIM. Strengthen everyday, ready to take on the world.

No comments: