Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Have I told you lately that - I love you!!!

Its been a blessing, and a great joy. God has used every single one of you to demonstrate love, faithfulness and sincerity in such real and tangible ways. Though the differences in each individuals' personality and sometimes "funny habits", I am glad we have all chosen to walk together and pursue greater things for God. Through each one of you, i have been taught that my life is not my own, and i am glad. Through you, i learnt that obstacles in ministry is real and i have so much weaknesses and limitations. Thank you for celebrating many memorable occasions with me, from Birthdays to Wedding especially too when families are far away. I wouldn't trade anything for the life we share together. I love our times of reaching out together, and also sharing silly jokes and laughters; I love every single young lady (Sorry guys i am a bit bias here hehehe) of whom we have shared many things behind "closed doors". Thank you for putting up with me too, my funny ways and for your grace that has covered the times that i have failed as a leader to you. God has demonstrated his goodness, and i am glad that through difficulties and stresses, many of you have emerged as stronger people, willing to go further. We have come a long way, especially for many who has been around longer :) and I am sure, with each victory or obstacle we had, God uses them all. Keep going, and remember, you will never walk alone.



* Sneak Preview of our 2007 Unit Snapshot, going to be made available on the Inside Hope Blog soon, so stay tuned :)



No comments: