Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Believing God for more

God has really blessed me a huge deal in providing with a wife who would always be around no matter what. The times when I fell sick, she was just making sure that everything went on well and that I had breakfast and lunch. I quickly recovered by Monday, when Sunday I had to lead Praise and Worship with a slight fever. Was really good, cause then I know for sure that God was really taking charge.
Now I am still in the middle of job searching. I am really waiting in all gratefulness believing that God will provide the best job for me; one that helps with ministry and also finances.
It really isn't easy trying to find a job these days. But during this time of job hunting, I really caught up with lots of reading, thinking and also just grounding a stronger relationship with God. I am still having faith that God will provide my family with more. For His grace is more than sufficient! I'll believe that no matter what.
Learning this new song currently. Learning to sing it and play it at the same time! Its a great song from Hillsong: Savior King. I'm not ashamed.
This song really reflects my cry out to people around me, come on! lets declare God's name no matter where we go! Stay tune for this Sunday's P&W, we'll be singing the song!

No comments: