Monday, August 17, 2009

Serving with Great People - Judah 4

I am simply amazed at how God's people would rise up to the occasion to give and serve beyond their physical limitations. Last Friday we had our huge event which catered for 46 people! There were so many new visitors that night too! Praise God for that!
When it came to the night before the event, the people were working so hard trying to get everything together and ready for the big night. I am so blessed to have people with such heart to serve God. We even have new visitors that came to help out. It is just so obvious that the heart of servant hood has been passed on through the people.
I want to do my best to lead this unit into greater heights in God. May God's hand be so evident in my service towards Him as well.

No comments: