Saturday, July 18, 2009

Blowing Raspberries

It's a trying stage for me. Janice blows her food out all day long. I thought she's been there, done that, and over with that, BUT this phase is back! I end up with a baby with food all over her head, face, clothes ... highchair, floor, my face, table... you get the drfit all with her food. I feel defeated, tired by the end of each meal, especially in the evenings. The mess to clean up, and worried that she doesnt get enough and will keep waking up at night with hunger.
I think she's teething again, i think that was what happened the last time. I hope its a passing phase.
Thank God for a wonderful husband who shove me out of the door for a girly dinner night out with Cheryl and Sharon without the baby. He even attempted for the first time putting her to bed without me having to do my last milk feed. He succeeded, woohoo. I really needed some time out, without needing to feed through a difficult dinner. I even came back to a clean house, nice mopped floors. I am one lucky wife!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lucky you! (to be able to be shoved out by ur husband)...

And at least the food ends up on Janice. My girl makes food end up on me... when she sneezes halfway thru her meal

c.y said...

err ya, the food is ALL over me too. Sigh ... She will take about 3-4 mouthfuls of food without swallowing. You'll see her mouth become full, then she'll muster up ALL her strength and blow everything out. Then laugh after that.

Anonymous said...

haha... looks like we have a brass band member in the making!