Friday, June 5, 2009

Yummylicious





Recently I introduced myself Janice to some great tasting food. Vegetables that I have never really tried cooking; combination that I really never thought of attempting. Just the look of the colors was invigorating. The thought of feeding my little baby with loads of good stuffs motivated me through the tons of washing (Blender, peeler, baby cubes, containers and many more). No one has told me how tasty squash could be. Mmmm the combination of self minced chicken breast, zucchini, squash and baby spinach soup blended with boiled pasta was so good. I am enjoying tasting each vegetable on its own, pumpkin, carrots, you name it; discovering its individual burst of flavor without oil or the mixing up of flavors in stir frys. Kelvin has been catching me sneaking in big mouthfuls of Janice's food while I prepare them, and many a times, I would gladly finish Janice's food whenever she can't finish, in the name of wastage minimizing, but secretly enjoying.

1 comment:

CHEAPTAP.CO.UK -- Enjoy the water, enjoy your life! said...

the Kitchen Sink Taps is not only beautiful and practical issues, more important is the quality, if you buy a poor quality or no-name, and really brings a lot of unexpected problems to solve very troublesom .