Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Plans to get Janice to be playing soccer by 2yrs old

Just watched a 2yr old toddler dribble and shoot with a soccer ball! How cool is that! My little dream within me that is hoping that my kids will love the game as well.
I figured that the secret of getting your kids doing the things you want them to is to allow them to watch repeated actions of it. For example, if you want them playing an instrument, let them watch DVDs of people playing the instrument. If its soccer, let them watch close up people playing soccer. I believe that by watching, them are registering the actions and when they are finally up to it, they'll be on their way to play that instrument or sport like a star!
I would be setting aside a Help Janice play soccer and guitar fund, which I would use to buy instructional DVDs! If anyone is interested, please let me know and I'll engrave your names on the DVDs that I'll buy for her, so that when she is famous and getting her awards, she'll remember to thank you all.
Being down to earth, I'll still love her even if she chooses Barbie dolls or cooking utensils in the kitchen. There is a place for everyone to shine where ever they are, just praying that her spirit of excellence would reflect God's honour and grace!

No comments: