Wednesday, May 13, 2009

2 years …

We celebrated our 2 years anniversary yesterday with a little dinner with just 3 of us. Though it was a quick dinner with us taking turns to carry Janice through the dinner, it was a time well spent. I have yet to really sit down and reflect on the past year, but all I can say is that it was a year worthwhile. I wouldn't want to spend it any other way, with any other person. I love the person whom I have committed my life to before God and this year have brought us stronger and closer. A year that has given us the opportunity to strengthen our commitment, grow in our love for each other and the family; a year of sacrifices; a year that we've learnt to serve more together; a year that I've learnt to cherish our romance even more. To the hub whom I am going to grow old with, I love you, and I am so glad it was you J

No comments: