Thursday, October 23, 2008

39 Weeks 2 Days and What I have been up to

We're still eagerly waiting and anticipating. She's engaged and besides the occasional cramps I have been experiencing, nothing seems consistent enough to lead to the 'real labor'. So what have I been up to? My activities ranges from heading out with mom, walking a lot, re-arranging furniture, re-packing and organising shelves, paying lots of bills to make sure that they won't go overdue if I were to give birth, settling things for our investment place, church stuffs, meetings @ night, even babysitting Elise .... so actually there hasn't been any free time. Kel has been so busy with work, ministry and other pockets of time, we've been going to furniture and electrical shops to settle our investment place. Though I would lounge out at our couch and read a book, I have been feeling more fruitful and effective, which keeps me more focused and less sluggish.
I must be really needing to learn patience because this waiting is still such a .. hmm I can't even find a word to describe. Some painless cramps have been felt after some prayers on Tuesday during our prayer meeting so please continue to pray alongside with us that the cramps will intensify to contractions (haha I sound like a sadist) and there will be some progress towards the arrival. Induction will be scheduled on roughly 7th November should she not be out yet, so we're really praying that we don't have to wait till then :)
This was taken yesterday at Guyatt park. I had such a rare treat to take a stroll to the park with Kel when we had some 1hr to spare before dinner and DDMM. Thank God that my mom has been helping us out with cooking. So we took a stroll there to wait for Sophie, Ailing and James at the city cat terminal.

They came down from SG to meet Janice fresh from the oven so we've been telling Janice she has some datelines to meet before they head back to Singapore! The last photo was Uncle Kel trying to entertain Sophie in her slightly 'high' mode from the cold. I think she was going a little wonky because of the cold wind. But we're really having heaps of fun having proper conversations with this little one!





Janice, come out and meet your cousin :)

No comments: