Thursday, May 15, 2008

My New Desk


My New Desk
Originally uploaded by kelvin and chia yen


Presenting my new desk (and the lamp, thanks to AL's suggestion heh!) So happy to now have a work place at home without having to clear the dining table all the time. The best is that this desk can be closed off to hide the mess. Could have gotten a simple 4 legged one that will cost much less but Kel got this for me as a Mothers' day (dat bit early for me, but since pregnancy hasn't been that easy ... heee) and Anniversary gift. Took him the whole of Saturday night to assemble since ikea's over simplified instructions arn't always the most friendly, and this whale looking wife here can't do much except to limp here and there to offer some weak encouragement whilst preparing for a little sermon. Thanks dear! You're the best!

No comments: