Friday, December 28, 2007

The pre 2008 post


3 days more to the new year and I am trying really hard not to tumble into 2008, but stride in with God's confidence. The truth is that it has been a busy few weeks, and time seems to be zooming past! 2008 plans seem to be in haphazard chunks floating around my mind. Ministry calendar almost there, work calendar in trying to find its way. I think my mental and spiritual preparation towards the new year have got heaps more to go.



I have got many overdued items on my agenda, overdued blog post that has been accumulating inside my mind (I think more or less constipated already heh! :), emails to reply, photos to upload, reflections of 2007, pray and prepare for the new year .... okay i shall take each step at a time.

First of all a 3 days late Christmas greetings from us! (this paragraph is written on a collective term on behalf and alongside with my lovely hub) Merry Christmas to everyone. Especially those back in Singapore, our dear family and friends. We miss you all a lot. We watched Sophie's baptism clip wished we were there. Yet on this special celebration we thanked HIM for His provision always in our lives, family and friends whom we love so much and we're glad that we had each other too. Our first Christmas together as a f.a.m.i.l.y :) spent it with some friends (our spiritual family) which was great fun.

Ok, give it a pause ... Entry to be continued

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

In it something is. I agree with you, thanks for an explanation. As always all ingenious is simple.

Anonymous said...

The authoritative point of view