Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Breaking the silence :)

I finally picked up my brushes and dug out my acrylics sometime last week again. I have been wanting to paint for my parents as a combined Birthday cum Christmas present for them. Sometimes it's really hard to get something for them considering that they have almost everything. I themed this painting "Love transcends", an old volks wagon van, better termed as "Mian Bao Che" (vehicle shaped like a loaf of bread), old but well loved model. I never fail to wow at them each time i spot them on the streets. With 2 little love birds sitting on the old cable. This painting was inspired because i know my dad just loves vintage looking paintings. Just a little something that hopefully they will like! :) i really enjoyed myself tho.

4 comments:

vic said...

hey! Can i have a painting from you too when u feel inspired?! heh... i'll hang it up in my new flat when i do get it! :P

c.y said...

Haha sure. Pray for more inspirations! Dont come by often i am afraid HAHA :) i can replicate this tho kekek

Unknown said...

I LIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) so nice lah... you should really do it more...

c.y said...

Yah i am looking forward to move to a new place where i can finally set up my easel. Need to adapt to painting upright though, so used to painting on the table. Nvm, easel just set up and make the house look professional :) haha