Thursday, August 2, 2007

We only have 24 hrs a day

Sadly, that is a fact that we have to live with. No man can say to the other, you have more time than me; simply because we all have the same amount of time. The only difference is how we manage our time. Words of wisdom from having the experience of dealing with so much time at hand.
At first I thought being unemployed I would be really free, and I'll be having lots of time to read, watch DVDs and playing guitar. But to my realisation of reality, I was wrong. All I keep complaining now is that "I don't have enough time!".
You must be wondering what can an unemployed person be busy with, something I am puzzled with myself. But Thank God for keeping me busy though, we all know what a day of laziness and fruitlessness can do to us; playground for Satan in our minds. So now I am just busy with writing selection criteria which seems to take forever, helping Ps Wenan with editing lessons, preparing more lessons, shepherding people, preparing for Sunday Worship and also some other innovative stuff that I am trying to come up with.
So the saying that time flies is true after all, it flies and never return. So I am learning to cherish every single moment I have now, even though I am still dreading the fact that I am unemployed. But God's will shall prevail. I'll just keep trying my best. Praise GOD!

No comments: